C’est si Bon, 15 campsites in France
If you liked your holidays in the Lot at campsite Moulin du Bel Air, you’ll appreciate the C’est si Bon campsites. C’est si Bon is a group of 15 campsites in France. They share the way they see the camping business. On the C’est si Bon campsites, you’ll find owners or managers happy to spend time with you and share with you their love for their region and its food. On all the C’est si Bon campsites, you’ll be able to taste these local products. All these sites have kept their camping identity. Even if they have accommodations (chalets, mobile-homes, lodge tents or original accommodations such as caban in the tree or gipsy caravan), the camping pitches still occupy at least half of the campsite with a lot of space for your holidays with a tent, a caravan or a motorhome.
Carte VIP C’est si Bon
It is around this philosophy of camping, made of hospitality, friendliness and good food that the C’est si Bon campsites owners got together. A group of friends who want to share with you their love of France, its regions and its good. On this sites, you can ask for the C’est si Bon VIP Card so you get special offers on the 15 campsites of the group.
The 15 C’est si Bon campsites
C’est si Bon gathers 15 campsites in the most beautiful areas of France. You already know the camping le Moulin du Bel-Air dans le Lot, here are the 14 other campsites :
– Camping Château les Tilleuls, in the Somme Bay.
– Camping le Bocage du Lac, in Brittany.
– Camping Village la Guyonnière, in Vendée.
– Camping l’Isle Verte, on the Loire river banks.
– Camping Château le Verdoyer, in the Green Périgord.
– Camping les Genêts, in Aveyron.
– Camping Pyrénées Natura, in the Pyrénées.
– Camping Cap Soleil, in the Languedoc.
– Camping Champ la Chèvre, in the Alps / Drôme.
– Camping Coin Tranquille, in the Alps / Isère.
– Camping Ardèche Camping,in Ardèche.
– Camping la Belle Etoile, by Paris.
– Camping le Pont de Bourgogne, in Burgundy.
– Camping Eurosol, in the Landes on Atlantic Coast.